NEMA Board of Directors
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Section (12) of the National Environment Act No.5, 2019 says NEMA shall have a board appointed by the minister with approval of cabinet.
The Executive Director is the secretary to the board and attends meetings of the Board by virtue of his or her office, but does not have a right to vote in any matter coming before the Board for decision
The board may on the advice of the Executive Director, by instrument of appointment, appoint technical committees as it considers necessary to give advice or perform delegated functions as may be determined by the Board on matters relating to the environment
The members of the board serve for three years and are eligible for reappointment for only one further term.
Seventh Board of Directors of National Environment Management Authority (NEMA)
1. Prof. Sandy Stevens Tickodri-Togboa – Board Chairman
2. Dr. Nyadoi Priscilla; Vice Chairperson
3. Dr. Pascal Musoli; Member
4. Ms. Julian Komuhangi; Member
5. Prof. Elly N. Sabiiti; Member
6. Mr. James Lutalo; Member
7. Mr. William Ndoleriire; Member
8. Mr. Gideon Badagawa; Member
9. Ms. Byarugabe B. Beatrice; Member